NEW PROGRAMME AVAILABLE HERE|
Welcome to the 1st Edition of InSuEdu!
The aim of the Symposium is to bring together educators, researchers and policy-makers who are interested in investigating innovative and sustainable models, methodologies and tools for any level of education.
We specially welcome papers that propose approaches to introduce and sustain innovation in educational systems.
Examples in this sense are innovation and/or sustainability in:
- formal and informal learning processes;
- online collaborative learning, peer-production and involvement in real world projects;
- areas and contexts presenting particular challenging aspects, such as:
- training to usage of computer and technological tools to aged or unwilling learners;
- education of communities who are geographically distributed or live in remote areas;
- inclusion of people with temporary or permanent disabilities;
- learning in complex domains (e.g. mathematical/formal principles, methodologies and techniques) and/or with critical target users (e.g. students or practitioners with limited background);
- the Technology Enhanced Learning research area;
- the use of educational systems and methodologies in applications that address problems of sustainable development, such as poverty reduction.
Authors are invited to submit original research or tool papers on any relevant topic.
These can either be normal or short papers. Short papers can discuss new ideas which are at an early stage of development and which have not yet been thoroughly evaluated.
The one day symposium will feature one invited talk and contributed paper presentations.